Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Sacred Space

My personal temple is undergoing some reconstruction. It's been crying out for years to be re-worked and re-evaluated. While mercury was in retrograde the quiet moment of truth finally came, my body took center stage. I sat and listened. Deeply listened. You see, I hear my body daily. It's how I choose what to eat, how much to drink, what movements to make and when I need a break from life. I am connected and so having to listen to the long list of changes it was requesting was profound. It was also another moment of awakening. My body knows I have issues with the way it looks. My body figured out that I was avoiding mirrors and faking my self-love aura around my little girls. My mediation talk with my body put it all on the line and broke my heart so I could heal both sides of me.

Expansion in the Spiritual level of the body structure can only go so far. It requires all of the other layers (bodies) to also be in alignment. The missing link has been my physical form. So what did my body say was missing? It wasn't food consumption (I eat clean). It wasn't limiting stimulants (I haven't touched anything other than caffeine in 6 years). It wasn't even the need for sleep or quiet space. My body needed LOVE! My body wants me to use it as a vessel for self expression. My body wants me to move, swim, dance, bend, and shake. My body wants to run and play like the little girls it spends almost all of it's moments with daily. My body wants to be honored on all levels, fatty or otherwise. Self Love is pointless if you skip one part of the whole.

My body whispered words of love and lit up like a star. My energy twinkled and I felt as if I was floating and glowing into the night. I felt free. I felt pain. I felt release and relief. I felt all the stars align in honor of my healing that was started in that moment of truth to self.


It's a new day and I'm living in an awareness that is exciting. I'm honoring the physical form in a way that I have never done before. I have created a new ritual for myself that I will be preforming for the next 365. I will find a way to move and utilize my body in form. There will be no limits and pushing myself is actually part of the fun. I will never miss another chance to swim with Beach and Bead. I will dance when my favorite song comes on. I will break out in yoga poses while standing in the Disney lines. I will learn new forms of movement that require muscles never used. I will grow stronger so I can cross the monkey bars with my littles. I will move for the honor of this Sacred Temple that is my Body. My moment for movement is here and watch out world because here I am!

And the learning continues....


All My Love!
Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment