Thursday, November 8, 2012

Welcome!

The ever revolving door to my life has opened a new chapter. Life is funny like that. There you are floating down the road to wherever and suddenly your road and scenery quickly change leading you into unknown territory. I've grown quite use to this process and I still am always surprised at where I end up and how smoothly I get there when I just flow. 

My newest location finds me in paradise with two little munchkins named Beach and Bead. I named them something totally differently when they were born and they have since learned to walk and talk and renamed themselves. I love them for little things like that. 

Beach and Bead are two strong heart flames that were born almost 5 years ago and have forever changed the course of my voyage. Our paths now merged we walk together exploring earth, love, and all things fun. 

What they helped open in me is the truth my soul has always quietly spoken in my still moments. I am a Leader, a Teacher, a Facilitaor. I guide, I push, and sometimes I pull but I always fall back to center of their world and they in mine. The importance of knowing my strengths as well as my weaknesses and sharing them daily with B&B makes me authentic and in touch with God- myself in form. 

I started this blog to write out the musings of raising two Heart Centered children who know only authenticity and honest parenting. I will share not only our adventures but also my personal growth and studies. As a Student of Life I also have interests and learnings I passionately want to learn and share with my world. 

Welcome to the fun crazy world of Beach and Bead- adventures in life!

No comments:

Post a Comment